«Lemax» cast-iron gas boilers of the «Leader» series
«Lemax» boiler is made of 4 mm thick, high-quality gray cast iron produced by the VIADRUS company (Czech Republic). The heat exchanger is treated by inhibiting composition which prevents corrosion. The boiler doesn’t need to be plugged into an electric socket.
Separate sections are connected by means of the pressed nipples, pulled together with bolts and form the combustion chamber. The heat exchanger is characterized by heat resistance under high temperatures, high heat conductivity along with high efficiency which allows ranging it as advanced among its counterpart in the world.
- A variety of capacities ranging from 16 to 50 kWt .
- Maximum operating pressure 4 bars.
- High efficiency coefficient - 91%.
- Equipment with a gas valve by the SIT concern. (Italy).
- A system of protection against overheating, draft interruption, soot formation.
- 3 years warranty.
Advantages of the gas boiler with gas valve 820 Nova SIT:
- the temperature regulator is set on the front panel of the boiler with temperatures being indicated thus allowing an accurate choice of the best heating rate;
- possibility of the room thermostat connection thus enabling boiler temperature regulation considering the indoors temperature;
- it works together with external fan «Lemax» to force the exhaust.